Tuesday 30 October 2012

Off for a chat with Company Editor Victoria White...

Today at UCLan the editor of the amazing Company magazine, Victoria White, came to visit us and give a chat about working within fashion journalism and the future of print magazines. I was a little bit in awe as I love Company magazine, and especially after Victoria tweeted me back after the chat, I was like I just want to work at Company now!

Victoria was great, she was brilliantly honest about her opinions on print and online magazines, telling us how Company have tried to maintain their readership and ultimately make money when there really isn't much around anymore, and how she feels about the craze of the blogger. With some great hints and tips for interviews, internships and getting your foot in the door of the industry, whilst also giving us an insight in what it is like to work at Company magazine HQ,  making me want to be apart of the Company team, it sounds like my idea of heaven and so much fun!

And here is what I wore to today's talk...


Fringe Skirt (can't really tell in the picture) Zara, Grey Speckle Jumper Newlook, Khaki Military Jacket with contrast Leather Sleeves (again, you will struggle to find me without it at the minute) Topshop, Bowler Hat Topshop, Selection of Silver Rings Topshop and Statement Necklace New Limited Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment