Thursday 25 October 2012

Bargain beauty buy!

Ultimate disaster the weekend, was just about to begin getting ready to go out and realised I'd run out of foundation... and Asda was my only option. What the hell was I supposed to find in Asda? Well, only the most amazing bargain beauty buy ever! 

If I said to you £6 for a foundation, you'd laugh or say whatever foundation costs that much isn't worth wearing, right? Well desperate times called for desperate measures so I went for it and brought the Maybelline Drean Satin Liquid Foundation. I have another major problem when it comes to foundation as I have the most sensitive eyes (even some Clinique foundations irritate my eyes) and the last thing I wanted was watering, sore eyes for a Saturday night out... but this foundation was amazing. From application it gave a silky, smooth, almost airbrush like coverage that was easy to build up without becoming thick or discoloured. It was also so light on my skin, which was another plus for me as I hate feeling like my face is plastered in makeup and like my skin can't breathe. Seriously this foundation was a beauty revelation to me. It went on well, gave great coverage and lasted all night... all for £6! No complaints what so ever! At least I know if I'm ever really strapped for cash I have a bargain foundation I can turn to!


And here's me wearing the amazing £6 foundation...


No comments:

Post a Comment