Tuesday 30 October 2012

Blue is the new black!

Now winter is officially here I would normally reach straight for the black nail polish, I just think there's something so effortlessly cool about black nail varnish! But I'm afraid I have been converted for the time being by the new, must have nail shade of the season, bright electric/cobalt blue! 

After spending a good twenty minutes examining the shelves in boots, and ending up with about ten different shades of blue nail varnish in my basket, I settled for the Nails Inc Baker Street blue! 


I was not disappointed in my choice in the slightest, it is the most gorgeous colour ever! And there's nothing like a brand new nail varnish that just goes on perfectly, dries quickly, no bubbles or bumps... made me a very happy girly! At £11 a bottle Nails Inc aren't the cheapest nail colours but with no other shade I found coming close to this amazing colour, I would definitely be willing to splash out on this again! 

My next nail purchase I think will be some black glitter! I've started seeing it all over pinterest and in magazines, and it will be perfect for the winter party season!

No comments:

Post a Comment